1. Aburuga TKS, Sedmak AS, Radakovic ZJ. Numerical aspects for efficient welding computational mechanics. Therm Sci. 2013;17(1)139–148.
2. Schultz H. Electron beam welding. Cambridge: Abington Publishing. 2005; 198-228.
3. Luo Y, Liu J, Ye H. An analytical model and tomographic calculation of vacuum electron beam welding heat source. Vacuum. 2010;84(6)857–863.
4. Lacki P, Adamus K. Numerical simulation of the electron beam welding process. Comput Struct. 2011;89(11–12) 977–985.
5. Roberts J. ASM handbook of Welding brazing and soldering. ASM International. 1993; 2873.
6. Cottrell CLM. Electron beam welding - a critical review. Mater Des. 1985;6 (6) 285–291.
7. Tian Y, Wang C, Zhu D, Zhou Y. Finite element modeling of electron beam welding of a large complex Al alloy structure by parallel computations. J Mater Process Technol. 2008;199(1)41–48.
8. Darmadi DB. Validating the accuracy of heat source model via temperature histories and temperature field in bead-on-plate welding. Int J Eng Technol. 2011;11 (5) 12–20.
9. Lindgren LE. Finite element modeling and simulation of welding Part 1: Increased complexity. J Therm Stress. 2006;24 (11) 37–41.
10. Lindgren LE. Finite element modeling and simulation of welding. part 2: Improved material modeling. J Therm Stress. 2001;24(3)195–231.
11. Lindgren LE. Finite element modeling and simulation of welding. Part 3: Efficiency and integration. J Therm Stress. 2001;24(4)305–334.
12. Deng D, Murakawa H. Numerical simulation of temperature field and residual stress in multi-pass welds in stainless steel pipe and comparison with experimental measurements. Comput Mater Sci. 2006;37(3)269–277.
13. Deng D, Murakawa H, Liang W. Numerical simulation of welding distortion in large structures. Comput Methods Appl Mech Eng. 2007;196(45–48)4613–4627.
14. Tadano S, Hino T, Nakatani Y. A modeling study of stress and strain formation induced during melting process in powder-bed electron beam melting for Ni superalloy. J Mater Process Technol. 2018;257 (2) 163–169.
15. Liu C, Zhang J, Wu B, Gong S. Numerical investigation on the variation of welding stresses after material removal from a thick titanium alloy plate joined by electron beam welding. Mater Des. 2012;34 (1) 609–617.
K, Sorensen H. Abaqus Theory Manual Version 5. Simulia. 2016; 414.
17. Tsirkasa S, Papanikos P, Kermanidis T. Numerical Simulation of the Laser Welding. J Mater Process Technol. 2013;134 (3) 59–69.
18. Babalová E, Behúlová M. Numerical simulation of temperature fields by welding of Ti-Al alloys applying volumetric heat source. Adv Mater Res. 2014;887–888 (1) 1280–1283.
19. Liu C, Wu B, Zhang JX. Numerical investigation of residual stress in thick titanium alloy plate joined with electron beam welding. Metall Mater Trans B Process Metall Mater Process Sci. 2010;41 (5)1129–1138.
20. Cai Z, Zhao H. Efficient finite element approach for modelling of actual welded structures. Sci Technol Weld Join. 2003;8(3)195–204.
21. Michaleris P, Debiccari A. Prediction of welding distortion. Am Weld Soc - Weld J. 1997;76 (April) 172–181.
22. Eisazadeh H, Bunn J, Achuthan A, Goldak J, Aidun DK. A Residual Stress Study in Similar and Dissimilar Welds. Weld J Res Suppl. 2016; 95 (April):111–119.
23. Bermingham MJ, McDonald SD, Nogita K, St. John DH, Dargusch MS. Effects of boron on microstructure in cast titanium alloys. Scr Mater. 2008;59 (5) 538–541.
24. Rai R, Burgard P, Milewski JO, Lienert TJ, DebRoy T. Heat transfer and fluid flow during electron beam welding of 21Cr – 6Ni – 9Mn steel and Ti – 6Al – 4V alloy. J Phys D: Appl Phys. 2009; 42 (1) 1-12.
25. Chiumenti M, Cervera M, Dialami N, Wu B, Jinwei L, Agelet de Saracibar C. Numerical modeling of the electron beam welding and its experimental validation. Finite Elem Anal Des. 2016;121 (1) 118–133.