1) Yan-Bo Z, Chang-Ming L. "Characteristics of two Al based functionally gradient composites reinforced by primary Si particles and Si/in situ Mg2Si particles in centrifugal casting". Trans.NonferrousMet.Soc.2010; vol. 20: pp-361-370.
2) Rajan, T.P.D,Pai B. "Formation of solidification microstructures in centrifugal cast functionally graded aluminium composites". Transactions ofThe Indian Institute of Metals. 2009; vol. 62: pp-383-389.
3) Rajan, T.P.D. Pillai R M, Pai B. "Characterization of centrifugal cast functionally graded aluminum-silicon carbide metal matrix composites". materials characterization. 2010; vol. 61, pp-923 – 928.
4) Zhang, J., et al."Hypereutecticaluminium alloy tubes with graded distribution of Mg Si particles prepared by centrifugal casting". Materials and Design. 2000; vol. 21: pp-149-153.
5) Ogawa. T, Watanabe. Y."Theoretical study on fabrication of functionally graded material with density gradient by a centrifugal solid-particle method". Composites: Part A applied science and manufacturing. 2006; vol. 37: pp-2194-2200.
6) R. kissling, "A Hypereutectic Alloy, AFS transactions". 2004; vol 11: pp-347-352.
7) Rodhakrishna K, Joy V A,Seshan S, "Studies on Refinement of Al-Si cast Alloys". Indian foundry Journal. 1985; No 3: pp-13-20.
8) venkateswaram S,Mallya, R M, "Effect of trace elements on the fluidity of Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloys using the vacuum suction technigu". cast Metals. 1992; Vol. 5: pp2-5.
9) Watanabe, Y.; Fukui, Y, "Microstructures and mechanical properties of functionally graded materials fabricated by a centrifugal method", rec. res. develop. Metall. Mater. Sci. 2000; Vol. 4: pp-51-93.
10) MohammadiRahvard M, Tamizifar M,Boutorabi M A,GholamiShiri S, "Characterization of the graded distribution of primary particles and wear behavior in the A390 alloy ring with various Mg contents fabricated by centrifugal casting". Materials and Design. 2014; Vol. 56: pp-105–114.
11) Wang R, Lu W, Hogan L M, "Growth morphology of primary silicon in cast Al-Si alloys and the mechanism of concentric growth". Journal of Crystal Growth. 1999; vol. 207: pp43-54.
12) Watanabe Y, Kawamoto A, and Matsuda K, "Particle size distributions in functionally graded materials fabricated by the centrifugal solid-particle method". Composites Science and Technology. 2002; Vol.62: p-881-888.
13) Zhou J X, Shen X, Wang H, "Gas-liquid Two Phase Flow Modelling of Incompressible Fluid and Experimental Validation Studies in Vertical Centrifugal Casting". Materials Science and Engineering. 2015; Vol. 84: Conference 1.
14) Adelakin T K,Suárez O M, "Study of Boride-Reinforced Aluminum Matrix Composites Produced via Centrifugal Casting. Materials and Manufacturing Processes". 2011; Vol. 26: pp-338-345.
15) Chirita, G., Soares D, and Silva F S, "Advantages of the centrifugal casting technique for the production of structural components with Al–Si alloys". Materials and Design. 2008; vol. 29: pp-20-27.
16) Watanabe, Y. and Oike S, "Formation mechanism of graded composition in Al–Al2Cu functionally graded materials fabricated by a centrifugal in situ method".ActaMaterialia. 2005; vol. 53: p-1631-1641.
17) El. Rooy, "Summary of technical information on Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloys". AFS transactions. 1972:, pp-421-426.