1. K.H. Lo, C.H. Shek, and J.K.L. Lai, “Recent developments in stainless steels”, Mater. Sci. Eng. R, 2009, vol. 65, pp. 39–104.
2. H. Mirzadeh and A. Najafizadeh, “Correlation between processing parameters and strain-induced martensitic transformation in cold worked AISI 301 stainless steel”, Mater. Charact., 2008, vol. 59, pp. 1650–54.
3. M. Naghizadeh and H. Mirzadeh, “Microstructural evolutions during annealing of plastically deformed AISI 304 austenitic stainless steel: Martensite reversion, grain refinement, recrystallization, and grain growth”, Metal. Mater. Trans. A, 2016, vol. 47, pp. 4210–16.
4. H. Mirzadeh, J.M. Cabrera, A. Najafizadeh, and P.R. Calvillo, “EBSD study of a hot deformed austenitic stainless steel”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2012, vol. 538, pp. 236–45.
5. F. Borgioli, E. Galvanetto, and T. Bacci, “Low temperature nitriding of AISI 300 and 200 series austenitic stainless steels”, Vacuum, 2016, vol. 127, pp. 51–60.
6. K. Spencer, J.D. Embury, K.T. Conlon, M. Ve´ron, and Y. Bre´chet, “Strengthening via the formation of strain-induced martensite in stainless steels”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2004, vols. 387–389, pp. 873–81.
7. A. Vinogradov, I.S. Yasnikov, H. Matsuyama, M. Uchida, Y. Kaneko, and Y. Estrin, “Controlling strength and ductility: Dislocation-based model of necking instability and its verification for ultrafine grain 316L steel”, Acta Mater., 2016, vol. 106, pp. 295–303.
8. K. Tomimura, S. Takaki, S. Tanimoto, and Y. Tokunaga, “Optimal chemical composition in Fe-Cr-Ni alloys for ultra grain refining by reversion from deformation induced martensite”, ISIJ Int., 1991, vol. 31, pp. 721–27.
9. M. Shirdel, H. Mirzadeh, and M.H. Parsa, “Nano/ultrafine grained austenitic stainless steel through the formation and reversion of deformation-induced martensite: Mechanisms, microstructures, mechanical properties, and TRIP effect”, Mater. Charact., 2015, vol. 103, pp. 150–61.
10. A. Hedayati, A. Najafizadeh, A. Kermanpur, and F. Forouzan, “The effect of cold rolling regime on microstructure and mechanical properties of AISI 304L stainless steel”, J. Mater. Process. Technol., 2010, vol. 210, pp. 1017–22.
11. F. Forouzan, A. Najafizadeh, A. Kermanpur, A. Hedayati, and R. Surkialiabad, “Production of nano/submicron grained AISI 304L stainless steel through the martensite reversion process”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2010, vol. 527, pp. 7334–39.
12. S. Sabooni, F. Karimzadeh, M.H. Enayati, and A.H.W. Ngan, “The role of martensitic transformation on bimodal grain structure in ultrafine grained AISI 304L stainless steel”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2015, vol. 636, pp. 221–30.
13. H. Jafarian, “Characteristics of nano/ultrafine-grained austenitic TRIP steel fabricated by accumulative roll bonding and subsequent annealing”, Mater. Charact., 2016, vol. 114, pp. 88–96.
14. J. Talonen, P. Nenonen, G. Pape, and H. Hänninen, “Effect of strain rate on the strain-induced γ→α′-martensite transformation and mechanical properties of austenitic stainless steels”, Metall. Mater. Trans. A, 2005, vol. 36, pp. 421–32.
15. A. Kisko, R.D.K. Misra, J. Talonen, and L.P. Karjalainen, “The influence of grain size on the strain-induced martensite formation in tensile straining of an austenitic 15Cr–9Mn–Ni–Cu stainless steel”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2013, vol. 578, pp. 408–16.
16. A.S. Hamada, A.P. Kisko, P. Sahu, and L.P. Karjalainen, “Enhancement of mechanical properties of a TRIP-aided austenitic stainless steel by controlled reversion annealing”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2015, vol. 628, pp. 154–59.
17. R.D.K. Misra, S. Nayak, S.A. Mali, J.S. Shah, M.C. Somani, and L.P. Karjalainen, “Microstructure and Deformation Behavior of Phase-Reversion- Induced Nanograined/Ultrafine-Grained Austenitic Stainless Steel”, Metall. Mater. Trans. A, 2009, vol. 40A, pp. 2498-509.
18. M. Shirdel, H. Mirzadeh, and M.H. Parsa, “Enhanced Mechanical Properties of Microalloyed Austenitic Stainless Steel Produced by Martensite Treatment”, Adv. Eng. Mater., 2015, vol. 17, pp. 1226-33.
19. M. Eskandari, A. Najafizadeh, A. Kermanpur, and M. Karimi, “Potential application of nanocrystalline 301 austenitic stainless steel in lightweight vehicle structures”, Mater. Des., 2009, vol. 30, pp. 3869–72.
20. B. Fultz and J. Howe: Transmission Electron Microscopy and Diffractometry of Materials, 3rd ed., Springer, Berlin, 2008.
21. A. Etienne, B. Radiguet, C. Genevois, J.M. Le Breton, R. Valiev, and P. Pareige, “Thermal stability of ultrafine-grained austenitic stainless steels”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2010, vol. 527, pp. 5805–10.
22. G. B. Olson, M. Cohen, “Kinetics of strain-induced martensitic nucleation”, Metall. Mater. Trans. A, 1975, vol. 6, pp. 791–95.
23. K. Nohara, Y. Ono, N. Ohashi, “Composition and grain size dependence of strain induced martensitic transformation in metastable austenitic stainless steels”, J. Iron Steel Ins., 1977, vol. 63, pp. 772–78.
24. M. Shirdel, H. Mirzadeh, and M.H. Parsa, “Microstructural evolution during normal/abnormal grain growth in austenitic stainless steel”, Metall. Mater. Trans. A, 2014, vol. 45, pp. 5185-93.
25. M. Shirdel, H. Mirzadeh, and M.H. Parsa, “Abnormal grain growth in AISI 304L stainless steel”, Mater. Charact., 2014, vol. 97, pp. 11-17.